Gartorag – the Village Newspaper
Gartorag is produced every two months by a team of volunteers, all of whom live in, or very close to, Gartocharn. The first edition was printed in October 2014 by James McVicar Printers, Glasgow. From October 2017 it is printed by JJR Printers, Dumbarton.
The paper, priced at £1.00, covers the Kilmaronock parish area and covers a wide range of topical subjects
Contributions to the publication are always welcome and can be sent by e-mail or placed in the Gartorag box in the Village Shop.
- Sandra Akhurst
- Elaine Ellen
- Sheila Watson
- Photographers: Doug Akhurst, Bob Shand and other members of the community!
To guarantee always receiving a copy of Gartorag we recommend you take out an annual subscription – gift subscriptions are also available.
Subscriptions run from October - August (six issues). If you would like to take out a subscription please contact Elaine.
- Lomond View Stores in Gartocharn
- Loch Lomond Homes and Gardens Centre
- Lomond Country Store at Ballagan (Reid & Robertson)
- The Friday Coffee Morning in the Millennium Hall
Last Updated (Thursday, 24 May 2018 17:16)